Due to the nature of our work and frequent attendance at motorsport events, we please ask if you can contact us by phone or email to make an appointment before attending our workshop.
Terms And Conditions of RP Motorsport Developments P/L (07/08/2017)
- All work must be paid in full prior to the vehicle and/or parts leaving the premises of RP Motorsport Developments at the completion of the job.
- If a trade account has been set up, the terms and conditions that the trade account holder agreed to over-rides any changes listed below unless they have been made aware of alterations to their agreement.
- Long term projects or requests for work that entail a substantial financial investment on our part will require periodic payments and/or a deposit for purchase of material, parts or equipment and labour. These jobs will be invoiced monthly and must be paid in full before work proceeds on the project.
- The company does not currently accept credit cards. If & when it does, Visa and MasterCard credit payments will incur a transaction fee as per EFTPOS provider charges.
- Any overdue payments, may incur an administration fee surcharge of up to the equivalent charges incurred to RP Motorsport Developments from the banks and/or suppliers used. Should payment still not be made, a debt collection agency will be sought and the customer will incur additional charges from the debt agency or legal representatives to cover overdue fees.
- A additional fee due to the requirement to manufacture specific tools to complete the job required may be incurred and passed onto the customer.
- All parts remain the property of RP Motorsport Developments until the outstanding invoices have been paid.
- RP Motorsport Developments may offer a discount termed as “Sponsorship” if the client agrees to advertise the company’s logo on their race vehicle.
- The decision of “Sponsorship” is left to and only to the discretion of RP Motorsport Developments.
- We may refuse to service any vehicle and part or assembly if we feel we are unable to assist the owner of the vehicle, the client has defaulted or paid previous invoices late, has shown any acts of violence towards any employees, sponsors, suppliers or other customers of RP Motorsport Developments, or is involved in any criminal activities we feel may damage the credentials of our business becoming associated with them.
- All parts are covered by the suppliers or manufacturer’s warranty, which varies according to the type of component that is supplied. We are not able to extend this cover.
- All estimates remain for a period of 30 days from the date of enquiry or written estimate.
- It is the clients' responsibility to ensure the vehicle is covered by their own insurance. RP Motorsport Developments will not be liable for any damage on the vehicle or vehicles' during its time at its premises. Any vehicles left at the premises are left at the customers' own risk.
14. RP Motorsport Developments reserves the right to change the wording and explanation of this document should it feel it is necessary. Updates of changes will be published on this website regularly for the clients' to review.